Monday, May 30, 2011

Outdoor Color Match

This has got to be one of the best outdoor activities EVER!!

I got this idea from Valerie at Frugal Family Fun Blog.

On a recent trip to the hardware store, I picked up several paint chip cards.

I actually had forgotten about the paint chip cards and 
one morning  found them 
in the special place where I put things and forget where they are 
exactly where I put them!!

I literally put 3 of these together in about 2 minutes!!

On our daily walks, DOS usually lags behind and eventually jumps into the stroller.
NOT TODAY!

DOS was so excited and was riding her scooter ahead of me!
DOS

We found many colors here!
UNO deciding on the right shade of blue

TRES carrying her card and color treasures!
DOS starting at the top
Funny...this tree had never caught my eye before- SO PRETTY!
UNO said we needed to get more color cards because we didn't have a black one and a darker green.
True, we needed to get more colors that match our landscape.

I am so excited for our next "color walk"!

No comments: