Sunday, May 29, 2011

Kids in the Kitchen

DINNER SALAD

CUTTING TOMATOES

TRES

UNO making sure the strawberries are good

L.O.V. E. TRES' concentration

DOS is very serious when using a knife!
This recipe was super fast and easy! 
We will definitely be making these all summer!

UNO cutting Mangoes

DOS' again... very serious!

Homemade Crepes and Fruit Salsa
We ended up cutting our fruit instead of following the recipe.
(I also made the Cinnamon Sugar Tortilla Chips for snack the following day! YUM!)
The crepes still need perfecting!
I'm getting better and faster at making them!
DOS' asks for them daily! (Seriously... she does!!)
They do make a great snack anytime of the day. 
I usually double the recipe and freeze the leftovers! 

No pictures please!

Hot Bread + Butter = YUMMY SNACK
The bread was my first attempt! 
It was good but I think I rushed it since it was for dinner. 
Next time I'll start earlier in the day and give it enough time to rise properly. 
Oh... and close the window in the kitchen!
 

Prepping food from our Bountiful Baskets
TRES

DOS unloading cart
Our portion of the basket we share.
The picture above does not show the apples that were eaten 
or the bag of carrots that were left on the dining room table.
And the blackberries disappeared too!

SHUCKING CORN

CUTTING MUSHROOMS


No comments: