Thursday, March 31, 2011

March Monthly Memories

So, let admit...I'm not the "daily blogger". 
I noticed that some bloggers put out 2-3+ posts daily... 
Well I can't do it!! 
I do take pictures of everything we do daily but when it comes to blogging and sleeping, 
well...ZZZZZzzzzz's
are my priority!!

For Valentine's Day, Cookie Man got my blog printed to a book!
Awesome!! I love it...and him too!

So here is what I came up with...
"Monthly Memories"

It is my attempt to put a post up on the LAST day of the month
with everything I didn't blog about
or of a picture I took...
and best of all,  it will be included in my next blog to book!!

I also think its an attempt to let people know that:
1)  I have 4 kids
2) they are not running nuts during the day!
3) I can cook
 4) I can still have a cool blog!
So here it goes!!

Just pictures with a caption!
Super easy!

 DINNER INSPIRED
I GOT THIS COUPON FLYER IN THE NEWSPAPER
AND MADE IT AT HOME!! DE-LISH!
MARDI GRAS
Shrove Tuesday Pancakes
UNO
DOS
TRES
WELO reading to UNO... I love this picture!

Their First Corned Beef and Cabbage Experience

Long Story short...Always take a change of clothes with you to the Doctor's office!
BEST FRIENDS!
My Sister's Family's First Trip to the Grand Canyon
WELO and WELA and their 8 grandchildren!
Fun with cousins!

 

YUMMY!

IF YOU DECIDE TO FOLLOW ALONG, 
LEAVE ME A COMMENT WITH YOUR LINK
...I'D LIKE TO KNOW THAT I'M NOT ALONE!!

No comments: