Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Lunch is in the Freezer!

I've always struggled waking in the morning to make breakfast for Cookie Man. 
I'm always trying to come up with different ways to make sandwiches. 
The funny thing is my husband is a creature of habit. 
He would completely happy with a Grilled Cheese Sandwich!

Yup!
Genius!! 
I love the idea!!

I made a loaf of Ham and Cheese Sandwiches ready for George!!
You know George...
What?
Don't have one!!

It makes the best:
Grilled Cheese Sandwiches!
French Toast!
Quesadillas!
OK OK... Back to freezing sandwiches!

It took me about 15 minutes to do the whole loaf!
 I used 2 slices of cheese and 2-3 slices of ham per sandwich.

The bread was buttered before wrapping the sandwich up in wax paper!
Brilliant!!
12 sandwiches!
One loaf of Grilled Ham and Cheese Sandwiches!
 I let my sandwich thaw a bit before throwing it on George.
Check out this beauty!
Minus 1/4 because I forgot to take a picture before I took a bite!

I have also made PBJ's for the freezer!
They are yummy too!

Now I can set the timer for at least 5 more minutes...
YAWN!

Linking to

What kind sandwiches will you try to freeze?

No comments: