Monday, February 7, 2011

Marking something off

Not sure if y'all knew this but I have a 
"TO DO LIST"
on the right side of my posts.

It's mostly made up of cool ideas I have seen on other blogs...Check it out!

Yesterday, Cookie Man asked me if I still wanted to make my blog to a book. 
I told him yes!!
He said "Happy Valentine's Day"!!

Woo-Hoo!
I am so excited!!

I first saw the idea here!

It was awesome designing it! 
I made ours into one big book for 2010!

I'm excited to share it with the kids...I know they are going to love looking at pictures of themselves!

Note to self...
add more pictures of yourself and Cookie Man!!!

I.
LOVE.
HIM.

TO DO LIST
BLOG TO BOOK! 
>fist pump<
=0)

1 comment:

Kammy said...

OK, seriously! How awesome is the blog to book? I totally want one now--just for me (I have a digital scrapbook for each kid in the works for them). Love it!