Friday, September 10, 2010

First Day of Preschool

UNO's first day of preschool was September 7
 ... here are some pictures the paparazzi took at the house!

I asked him what he wanted to be when he grows up and he said:
"I want to be a bigger kid"

My favorite!!
I asked him to pick up the chalkboard. 

I think it will be really cute as he gets older, the sign will get smaller!

From my Facebook post:

Dear Lord, please remind me to activate the nanny cam I installed in his Backpack, his GPS shoes so I know exactly where he is in the room, the wire under his shirt so I can hear all his conversations... I leave the Guardian Angels up to you...I am requesting 4. Amen!

1 comment:

Fowl Single File said...

Great idea having him pose with the same thing each year. It'll be neat to see how he changes and grows!