Monday, February 22, 2010

Muffin Tin Monday- Theme-ORANGE

Hooray for Monday's!  If I didn't have Muffin Tin Monday to look forward to, I think I'd just sleep in!! OK, OK wishful thinking...the sleeping in part!!

Today our theme is the beautiful color of ORANGE! Now, I was trying to get creative in my MTM meal today and go where no other Muffin Tin Mom will go... but...  thinking outside of the box with an "obvious" Orange color food item was hard!

Our lunch plans changed today, so I put together a Mid-morning snack! It really turned out beautiful against the light blue muffin tins I got on clearance at Target!!  ENJOY with your eyes!!

 
Orange slices-Apple/Carrot Applesauce-Cheese slices
Orange M&M's-Orange Bell Peppers-Orange goldfish



7 comments:

karen said...

Very cute!!! I'm getting so jealous of all of you with Targets close by because you keep finding such great clearance stuff for MTM!

Unknown said...

I have the same in for my MTM lunch today. The Apple/Carrot Applesauce looks very interesting.

~LKB said...

Nice looking tin! My kids love those Crushers but the closest place I can get them is an hour away. :(

w said...

great tin! i've never seen those crushers before!

Vallimasoos said...

I got the Crushers at Trader Joe's (over an hour drive from us!). My kids love them!

Unknown said...

looks yummy. great tin. i'm going to check my local TJ's for those crushers

sunnymum said...

Yes, orange is a hard color to be creative, but your tin came out looking really sharp! Thanks for sharing!