Monday, February 1, 2010

Muffin Tin Monday- Dr. Seuss

Once again we participated in Muffin Tin Monday.  This one really was fun! I had been obsessing...ahem...I mean thinking about what I was going to do for a week!! ...Thanks a lot, Michelle! he-he!!

 
One Fish(stick), Two Fish(sticks), Red Fish (Dipping sauce aka Ketchup),  
Blue Fish (Dipping Sauce aka Mayo W/blue food coloring).
Ham, Cat in the Hat "hat" (layered Cheese and tomatoes), Green Eggs (aka Egg White w/ guacamole).
 "3"Apples up on Top!!

6 comments:

w said...

oh. now that's smart! fish sticks! love your hats, too!

great tin!

Unknown said...

I like that you used real fish. I had cheese fish. The apples up on top are great too. Actually the whole thing came out great.

Unknown said...

Three apples up on top- love it all!

Jen said...

Great idea for the eggs!! Looks yummy!

MamaGames - Alexa C. said...

The cheese-and-tomato hats look fantastic, and I love the guacamole in the boiled eggs. Yum! :)

Lacy @ Catholic Icing said...

I used to do muffin tin monday all the time! (at my Masked Mommy blog) What a fun theme! I really should get back into this :-)