Saturday, January 16, 2010

36 hour Challenge Begins...

Mr. Goldfish is in Texas for about 36 hours... I am at home with a 3yo, a 23 month old and a teething 6 month old!!!

So my day began rushed, in that Mr. Goldfish didn't print his itinerary, route sheet for Texas and still needed to get to the ATM to have cash on hand before the shuttle picked him up down the street... Me- "Where are your pants?" Him- "I'm making sure they are dry."   "Honey, where's my wallet?", " The printer is only printing THIS!" All this before 6:20... HIM: "Honey, what time is the shuttle?" ME: "6:25"...and so it goes and on he went... *gulp*


I made some awesome pancakes with a recipe a friend of mine gave me...THEY ARE AWESOME!

Peanut Butter, Eggs, Baking Soda, Banana = YUMMY!


For lunch I made Lentil soup, (a dish Mr. Goldfish probably would not eat if he was here)... DOS had fun with the leftover lentils and I opened up a bag of Dried peas for UNO.

 
Check out that tongue...Concentration!


TRES now has her 2 bottom teeth and is cutting her top...poor baby, she is miserable and making sure I know it!

UNO and DOS help me make some Pumpkin Carrot Chocolate Chip Muffins (no recipe here, they are from a box and then you just throw stuff in to make them sound gourmet!!)

I am actually enjoying blogging! I love taking pictures of my kids and making sure everyone knows I actually DID do something today!!  LOL!! Mr. Goldfish's family had a family logbook they constantly wrote in...what a great treasure.  He bought us one when we got married and I'm not keeping up with it since before TRES was born...yikes!!

UNO was super tired and was out by 7, but..DOS and TRES tag teamed me and didn't go to sleep until 10! I am still un-bathed but my kids don't care and right now...neither do I!

22 hours and counting...

No comments: